Thinking about a special gift for a friend, loved one or close relative? A Loch Leven's Larder gift card might be the perfect choice:
- The gift card can be redeemed anywhere at the Larder—in our Gift Shop, in our Food Hall, in our Greenhouse or Larder Cafés.
- It’s valid for 12 months from the date of purchase so there’s plenty of opportunity to use it.
- The lucky recipient can choose from a wide range of treats, so your gift is bound to hit the spot for even the trickiest of people to buy for.
Please allow at least 5 working days for this to arrive.
Order by 16 December for free 2nd Royal Mail delivery by 25 December 2020.
Please be aware that our delivery service is Royal Mail who are reporting delays at present due to exceptional volumes of post.
Short of time? We can post this directly to the recipient—just add their name address for shipping when you check out. If you a note too, we'll copy this into the card and post it to the address given.
Is an envelope included? Yes indeed. If we are posting this to you, we'll leave this blank and enclose the gift card and blank envelope in a larger envelope for posting.
Please note the following restrictions:
- The gift card is not redeemable online; it is only for purchases made at our physical location, Loch Leven's Larder.
- We are unable to accept gift cards in payment for our events and workshops.
- We offer a variety of classes at the Larder; however as ticketing is handled by each individual practitioner, unfortunately gift cards are not redeemable against classes.
"Excellent restaurant, good food, excellent service. Beautiful views across Loch Leven. Dog friendly. Following meal can browse in shop, large variety of goods for sale. Where again staff were polite and helpful. I shall be returning again and again."
Google review, January 2020
Please note that gift cards are valid for one year from date of purchase.