Terms & Conditions / FAQs
Terms & Conditions
Changing your mind
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, you can return it within 14 days, in its original packaging along with proof or purchase, either instore or by post and we will arrange for a full refund. For online deliveries this would be 14days from receipt of the item. The item must be unused.
Your purchase can still be returned within 21days either instore or by post and we will issue you with a credit note.
Products that can’t returned are:
* Beauty products that have been opened, used or un-sealed
* Earrings that are unsealed
* Perishable food items
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Receiving a faulty item
If your item is faulty, please notify us in person or by email (include pictures in email where possible).
Once we have received your item it will be inspected, and you will be notified that we have received your return. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a full refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) and you will receive the credit within a certain amount of days depending on your card provider.
- Orders are shipped by Royal Mail 2nd class
- Under £50 charged at £3.95, over £50 FREE
- Gift vouchers are shipped for free by Royal Mail, 2nd class.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to arrive.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times during any postal industrial action unfortunately.
- If you wish to collect one item (eg. festive food order) and you wish for another item to be delivered, you will need to place separate orders.
- As our online shop uses a different till system than that of our in-person retail shop, we are unable to offer customer loyalty points on purchases made on this site.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, how to return your item to us, or if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email us at email@example.com.