Pink Pepper, Myrtle & Vetiver is musky and enticing. Base notes of vetiver combined with sandalwood and pathouli create an earthy woody blend.
Contains 10 essential oils including pink peppercorn and cedar to calm the mind and soothe the body.
Druid candles are hand poured in small batches in Edinburgh using a natural blend of coconut and soy wax. With a cotton wick and scented with natural essential oils and phthalate and toxin free fragrance oils. Our candle containers are made of amber glass and are reusable and recyclable.
Burn time: Approx. 40+ hours
Candle Care Instructions
- It is important to burn your candle for at least 2 hours or until the wax melt pool has reached the sides of the container (this avoids a 'tunnel' developing)
- Wick trimming is key. Make sure to trim your wick to approx. 5mm each time you relight your candle
- It is best to light your candle in an enclosed area so that you're able to harness the full benefits of the essential oils
- Don't light your candle for longer than 4 to 5 hours as the container will become very hot
- If you can, avoid blowing out you candle and use a snuffer instead. This will avoid excess smoke that takes away from the lovely scent that has been defused throughout your room